[For the rest of my projects and contact information, click here ]
Stream Deck Screen Saver
Shows an image of your choice on your Stream Decks every time you lock your computer
New in Version 2.0
- DISCO INTEGRATION - Get all the cool effects of the Disco plugin in the Screen Saver plugin!
- 2 Matrix modes, Ripple Effect, Dance Floor, and Scanner effect are all supported!
Folder Modeallows you to select a folder and the Screen Saver will randomly choose an image from there.
- Folder Mode supports slideshows by changing the image every few minutes
Clocknow changes color to black when displayed over bright images
- Improved support for
Version 1.8 released
- Support for new StreamDeck Classic firmware
- Shows an image of your choice on your Stream Decks every time you lock your computer
- Flip image horizontally/vertically
- Sleep mode automatically closes Stream Deck after user-defined minutes of inactivity (or choose “Never” to keep it always on)
- Clock mode shows the current time on the top-left key of your Stream Deck
- Click the Stream Deck key to test how it looks, without the need to lock your computer
- Save space on your Stream Deck! This plugin doesn’t actually require “wasting” a Stream Deck key apart for the configuration part. As soon as you finish configuring (and pressing the key to test that it works), you can safely remove it from the Stream Deck key and use it for something else! :)
- Support for the Stream Deck Mini / Classic /XL
- Support for multiple Stream Decks connected to the same PC
- St different brightness levels for the Stream Deck(s) when the computer is locked and unlocked. Valid values are 0-100 (0 is just like turning the Stream Deck off) (This feature came from the #plugin-suggestions channel in my Discord server. Join to propose additional suggestions. Link at the top of the page)
Follow me for the latest project updates and twitch streams:
For help, ideas and feature requests join my Discord channel
Plugin Download (from Discord)
Optimizing the image
Elgato’s website provides a great tool which allows you to move and scale your image so it’s optimized for the Stream Deck.
- Head over to their Stream Deck Key Creator page
- Click on “Wallpaper Mode”
- Upload your image (Small image icon at the center of the screen, under the “Compose” section)
- Move your picture and use the
- Hit “Save Wallpaper” to download it when you’re done